With So many Holiday Parties and gatherings to attend a skillet dip made in one of our titanium elite pans is one of the easiest and incredible appetizers to have prepared or prepare to bring with you at any event. Here we have put together twelve of our favorite holiday dips for you to share or keep to yourself during this fun filled and festive time of year.
1.) ROASTED CORN AND BACON DIP
- 8 ounces room temp cream cheese
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar
- 1½ c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 3 c. corn (I roasted corn first and cut it off the cobs!)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of paprika
- 2 T. finely chopped chives or scallions
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder.
- Add garlic, cheddar, Monterey Jack, bacon and corn and stir until well combined
- Season mixture with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Transfer mixture to skillet and cover tightly with foil.
- Cook on low on stovetop until melted and bubbly.
- Top with the extra bacon and scallions/chives.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
2.) CREAMY SEAFOOD VEGGIE DIP
- 1/2 lb fresh/defrosted raw shrimp
- 4 ounces quality* lump or claw crab meat
- 1-2 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery (optional but tasty!)
- 1 TBSP minced jalapeno
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 3 cloves garlic minced and smashed with 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning blend
- 3-4 ounces cream cheese
- 2.5-3 cups freshly grated Gouda cheese (not smoked)
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1/8-1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp chopped parsley
- paprika to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep shrimp and crab as needed by defrosting, cleaning, peeling and deveining your shrimp and shredding your crab. You can also save time by purchasing yours yours already cleaned and shelled for ease of use. Avoid buying precooked shrimp since they do not have as much flavor.
- Next chop your veggies finely, so they'll mix seamlessly into the dip.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on your stove-top to medium-high heat with a tablespoon or two of butter and saute the onion, bell pepper, celery and jalapeno until tender.
- Next add in the spinach, salted mashed garlic, and Old bay.
- Stir to combine and wilt the spinach.
- Next add the crab and shrimp and cook for about a minute, until shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
- Remove from heat. [the shrimp will continue to cook in the pan as well as in the oven.
- Stir in your cream cheese, Gouda, and Gruyere and a sprinkle of paprika, and pop the entire skillet in the oven
- Bake for about 15 minutes until bubbly and golden.
- Remove skillet from the oven, give it a moment to de-molten-lavafy itself, and dive on in with your favorite crusty baguette.
- Now would be a good time to garnish with some parsley and red pepper flakes before your eat the entire skillet!
3.) The Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip Ever!
This Spinach and Artichoke dip is absolutely mouthwatering, the three cheese blend, with fresh veggies like spinach and garlic with artichokes floating in a rich creamy cheesy sauce is sure to please your family or your crowd. Get Creative with your dipping choices, use toasty pita bread, nan bread or a fresh toasted baguette or get creative an use fresh chopped veggies like peppers, carrots, celery or even thin sliced jicama and apples.
- 1/2 cup béchamel sauce (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella CheesE
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan Cheese (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups freshly chopped spinach
- 5 ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- In a saucepan heat 1/2 of the béchamel sauce until it until it bubbles lightly (you do not want it to boil this will burn it ) Use low to medium low heat to achieve thorough heating and remember to stir often.. Heat over a mid-low heat, stirring often. After the sauce is thoroughly heated remove the pan from the heat and fold in the cheese mixture until it's completely melted. Taste the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste and to add some heat add in some cayenne!
- In a Titanium Elite Skillet, over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with a pinch of salt and saute the chopped spinach and artichoke hearts until the spinach is wilted and the artichokes are heated through.
- Mix the reserved cheese sauce into the skillet with the spinach mixture and stir to combine. Cook until heated through. Give it a taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Top the skillet with 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese and place the skillet in the oven under the broiler to melt and brown the cheese. When the cheese is melted and browned to your liking, remove from the oven and serve with your choice of dipping foods.
4.) Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie:
Baked brie takes this creamy cheese to the next level when you elevate it with fresh fruit and nuts. We love the fact that the preparation time is less than 10 minutes! Fresh Cranberries with orange zest and sweet maple sauce compliment the tangy brie cheese, do not be alarmed when the compliments start flowing. Using Titanium elite cookware you don't have to worry about a messy clean up simply wipe out the pan!
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
FOR THE MAPLE HONEY DRIZZLE:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 whole orange zested
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet or a 5-inch cast iron skillet; sprinkle with brown sugar. Place into oven and bake until softened, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until foamy, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- Serve brie warm topped with pecan mixture; serve with crackers or baguette.
5.) Creamy Crab and Artichoke Dip
This Crab and Artichoke Baked Dip is definitely a dip for a special occasion. Crab dip is a quintessential part of any southern holiday. This is quick to prepare, easy to make and simple to clean up. It’s rich, warm and comforting jam-packed with lump crab meat, flavorful cheese and made perfect for scooping with hearty baguette or crunchy pita, and pretzel chips!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, greens and white parts divided and minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup FAGE Sour Cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- Baguette, pita chips, or pretzel chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. In a small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, red pepper, and scallion whites. Sauté for a few minutes to soften vegetables.
- Add sauteed vegetables to a medium bowl along with cream cheese, sour cream, cheeses, and spices. Stir together well. Then fold in artichoke hearts and lump crab meat.
- Transfer the dip to a 2-quart (or 8×8) baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes until the center is bubbling and the dip is browned in spots on top.
- Garnish the dip with scallion greens, minced, and serve while warm with crusty bread, pita chips, or pretzel chips.
6.) BUFFALO CHICKEN SNOWMAN DIP:
Creamy mild, medium or spicy , chicken dip surrounded by puffs of French bread decorated with olives and a carrot to look like a cute snowman. This Skillet Dip Snowman is the perfect appetizer for any holiday and or Christmas party.
- 1 tube Pillsbury French Bread dough or 11-14 ounces of your favorite bread dough
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- sea salt or kosher salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Miracle WhiP
- 12 ounces shredded chicken 1 large can
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 extra-large black olivee
- 1 carrot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush some butter on the inside of a 10-inch skillet.
- Cut bread dough into 12 slices.
- Roll each slice into balls.
- Arrange the balls around the edge of the skillet.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle on some salt.
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Spoon dip into the center of the skillet.
- Spread it into an even layer so that it touches the edge of the bread balls.
- Bake for 32-38 minutes until the bread is baked through and lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, cut 7 round slices from 4 of the black olives.
- Cut the carrot into a 3-4 inch pointed piece.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and brush more butter over the bread pieces
- Decorate the dip with 2 whole black olive eyes, one carrot nose, and 7 black olive buttons in the smile.
7.)Fried Chile Cheese Dip Skillet
- 2 packages taco boats
- 1 1 ounce packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, divided
- Sea salt to taste
- 8 ounces 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces Manchego cheese
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- more pico de gallo for garnish
- Fill a dutch oven with canola oil, at least 2 inches deep
- Heat oil over medium high heat until 350F
- Add the Mini Taco Boats to the oil 3-4 at a time, pressing down to make sure the boats fill with oil. Allow to fry until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oil and place on a paper towel lined paper plate. Sprinkle lightly with taco seasoning and sea salt on each side.
- Repeat with all of the remaining chips. Set aside.
- In an 8 inch skillet, heat the ground beef over medium high heat, crumbling as you cook. When almost cooked through, add the green chiles and the remaining ½ packet taco seasoning (you should use about ½ a packet on the chips) and continue to stir while they cook and combine.
- Add in the cream cheese and chopped manchego, continuing to stir and combine all the ingredients. It will be bubbly and ooey gooey!
- Stir in the pico de gallo and reduce heat to low/medium.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella and cilantro and allow to bubble until top cheese melts. Do not stir in the mozzarella, allow it to create a top crust on the dip.
- Top with more pico and serve warm with the fried Mini Taco Boats.
8.) Carmelized Onion and Bacon Skillet Dip
- 6 Bacon strips cooked diced bacon
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Sweet onions
- ¼ tsp Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Beer ,
- 1 c Gruyere Cheese
- ½ c Sour cream
- ½ c Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally about 8-10 minutes or until onions soften.
- Add brown sugar and continue to cook for 15-20 min or until onions are golden brown.
- Pour in beer or wine to deglaze, scraping sides and bottom of the pan. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer cooked onions to a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture into a small 8-inch skillet or a 2-cup baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.
9.) Southern Cranberry & Cheddar Skillet Dip
This Dip Displays Gorgeously On The Table With Its Bright Colors And The Flavor Combination Is Irresistible . Its Unique, Its Festive And A Definite Must Try This Holiday Season.
- 12 oz. whole fresh cranberries
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 small orange
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 C chopped pecans
- 4 oz jalapeño pimento cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz grated mild cheddar
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4-1/2 tsp garlic salt
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.)In a medium skillet or saucepan, add 12 oz. cranberries, 1 C sugar, 2 Tbsp water, and finely diced jalapeños. Slice the orange in half and squeeze juice over cranberries.
3.) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until berries burst and juice thickens.
4.) While your berries are cooking down, mix the rest of the ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
5.)Spoon the cheese mixture into a small 8 inch cast iron skillet. Use a spoon to make a hollow in the center.
6.) Fill the hollow with your cranberries and garnish with several thin jalapeño slices. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
10.)Skillet Black Bean Queso Dip
- 3/4 cup tomatillo salsa verde
- 15 oz vegetarian refried black beans (1 can)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese, freshly grated plus a few extra ounces for topping
- 1 oz grated mozzarella for topping
- 4 tsp red pepper flakes for topping
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley for topping
- tortilla chips and veggies for dipping
1.) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.) Take out pepper jack cheese and cream cheese ahead of time and allow to soften.
3.) Next combine your beans and green salsa in a well-seasoned cast iron skillet and bring to medium heat on your stove top, stirring frequently.
4.) Add softened cream cheese, salt, and cayenne pepper, and mix thoroughly.
5.) Once the beans are hot and the cream cheese has fully melted, slowly add freshly grated pepper jack cheese, stirring constantly to incorporate.
6.) Top with extra pepper jack, grated mozzarella cheese, parsley and red pepper flakes, and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly!
7.) To make the cheese bubbly and golden, switch your oven to broil on high for just a minute or so [keep an eye on it to prevent burning.
8.) Dig in right away and store leftovers for up to 4 days in a covered bowl. May be reheated in the oven or microwave. Enjoy.
11.) Cheesy Chicken and Gruyère cheese Dip
- 3/4 pound diced Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (or breasts) (equals 1 1/3 cups diced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt + additional to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper divided
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/4 cups diced onion
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme divided
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine divided (sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio would be great choices)
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 3/4 cup organic sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, add oil and sauté the diced chicken with salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and garlic until chicken is no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from skillet and put in a bowl, then add diced onion to the skillet with a big pinch of salt.
- Cook over medium heat, letting sit for 5 minutes without stirring so you get some browning.
- Then add 2 tablespoons white wine, 2 sprigs of thyme and stir, deglazing the pan and continuing to cook for 8-10 minutes, until onions are very soft. Remove from heat, discard the thyme sprigs.
- Add chicken back to skillet, then stir in remaining 2 tablespoons of white wine, chicken stock, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, black pepper and minced thyme from the remaining sprig. Spread to make smooth, then top evenly with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly. Sprinkle with extra thyme and a few cracks of black pepper. Serve hot.
12.) Chicken Parm Skillet Dip
Chicken parmesan is always amazing but not something you want to eat in the middle of a game day or during a festive party, this dip takes a classic Italian tradition and turns it into a light delectable treat all while packing the flavor, texture, punch and feeling of a classic chicken parmesan dinner in one, two, three, four, or five, and more crispy satisfying but not too... filling bites.
- 3 ounces low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 ounces non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded boneless skinless chicken breasts
Sliced baguette or crackers for serving.
1.) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.) In a medium sized bowl whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper until smooth.
3.) Stir in half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese until combined.
4.) In a separate bowl stir together the shredded chicken and marinara sauce until combined.
5.) Take half of the chicken mixture and spread it out into an even layer in the bottom of an 8 inch cast iron skillet.
6.) Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chicken.
7.) Top with the remaining chicken mixture and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
8.) Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling.
9.) Serve the dip hot with slices of baguette or crackers.